Previously, there were a few links through which you could check your articleship status but these links have been dead for the past few months.
The best option for you is to call up ICAI with your Registration number / DOB / Father's name, and ask for articleship status and ending date (In case of any descripancy they will tel you over the cal immediately)
ICAI National Helpline Numbers are as under:
Mail them with the same details. Mail Ids of regional help lines can be taken from regional office websites they usually reply within 10 days in mail. Preferably mail from your registered mail ID with ICAIOR
Other way through which you can check your registration, articleship and membership status with ICAI online.
1. Check your status of articleship: (Click on the below link. Replace xxxxx with your student registration number) http://220.127.116.11/student_details.asp?SRN=
2. Details of all students who are undergoing/ undergone training under a chartered accountant.( Click on the below link. Replace xxxxx with membership number of principal) http://18.104.22.168/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=
3. Members record and firm name search (Need to give membership number and date of birth) Page on 225.242.179
4. Employment status of member(Click on below link and replace xxxxx with membership number) Page on 225.242.179 http://22.214.171.124/locm_res....
5. Membership details.(Open the below URL and give the membership number) Page on 225.242.179
6. Details about members' association with firms (Click on below link and replace xxxxx with membership number) http://126.96.36.199/locm_ocp....xxxx